logo. logo.

Do I Qualify?


I have a Bachelor or higher degree from an accredited university or college
I am a licensed/certified/registered CPA, Enrolled Agent or Attorney
I have professional liability insurance
I have a current PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number)
I have not had any accounting, law or tax license or certificate revoked or suspended nor has any board, commission, oversight committee, government agency, judicial or quasi-judicial proceeding established an ethics violation exists or existed.
I will not provide clients from TaxHell or TaxHeaven services under the name of a franchise tax or accounting service i.e. H&R Block, Inc., Jackson Hewitt, Inc, Liberty Tax, Inc., etc.